Once again we are ending a cycle, completing our trip around the sun with Winter Solstice, the darkest time of the year. The most ancient of archetypal partners, darkness and light play deep in our psyches and indeed all of nature. Yet we scarcely know what darkness even is anymore - so vast is the array of electric lights drowning out the stars in the night sky. The fear and inconvenience of darkness, like that of death, has spurned endless achievements and triumphs of light, from our oldest mythologies to modern technology.
Just as bulbs need a good chill in the winter to make beautiful blossoms, we need to dream in the darkness to invite in the light. Linger here. Taste its sweet bitterness. Empty out and listen to spirit. Disengage the clutch of your life and allow yourself to change gears. You may find that spirit has a download just waiting for your mind to be empty enough to listen.
May you all have a blessed Holiday Season of Joy, Love, and Light,
- Identify, visualize and manifest your most important dreams - quickly and easily - using a step-by-step manifestation process
- Create a shift to true self-love and real abundance as the new foundation for your life
- Gain greater energy and vitality by aligning with your Divine source
- Master your own bodily energetics to begin to break free of long-held limitations
- Gracefully move through the inevitable obstacles and resistance that arises
- Attune to your soul's calling through lifelong goal-setting skills where you know exactly how to break large projects down into manageable chunks
We're so excited to offer these two courses together -- and I hope you'll take advantage of the opportunity to create what is most meaningful for you in the New Year and tap into your limitless wisdom, joy and abundance.
Again, click here to order Your 2012 Manifestation Package.
Many abundant blessings to you,
P.S. Remember, the 2012 Manifestation Package makes a unique and thoughtful gift for that special someone (could be you!) Get more details and order your package today.